Important Note: You must have RL-Glue Core installed to use this codec.
The Lisp codec provides Common Lisp interface to the RL-Glue library.
This codec was created by Gábor Balázs. After entering in the Reinforcemnt Learning Competition in 2008, Gábor decided that he'd really prefer to use Lisp in the next competition. So, he wrote a codec and his team won next year in Acrobot and Polyathlon domains!
Supported Lisp implementations
- Allegro CL (http://www.franz.com/products/allegrocl/)
- CCL / OpenMCL (http://www.clozure.com/clozurecl.html)
- CLISP (http://www.gnu.org/software/clisp/)
- CMUCL (http://www.cons.org/cmucl/)
- Lispworks (http://www.lispworks.com/)
- SBCL (http://www.sbcl.org/)
- Scieneer (http://www.scieneer.com/scl/)
Frequently Asked Questions
We're waiting for your questions!